Sunday, July 04, 2010

Can't Seem To Do It Anymore

I have great thoughts about blogging. I write whole posts in my head while showering or shopping or cleaning, but when I sit at the computer, I get caught up in the timesucks that are Facebook and Ravelry.

I want to blog though. Do you still want me to? Because if you do, I would consider doing it for you.

I moved to Tucson a year and a week ago. A year ago next week, I lost my job. I'm still looking for work and get depressed about it pretty frequently.

In the meantime, I also managed to sneak a trip to Vegas in January. We got married. Shhhh... I haven't sent out the announcements yet. They're ready. They're sitting on my desk. I just don't have the money to pay for postage.

Not a lot else has happened, though to be fair those are two pretty major things. Perhaps one day I'll write more about them. And show pictures. If you're still interested...