Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Is No News Really Good News?

Had an interview on Wednesday last week that I thought went fabulously well. Now it's Tuesday morning and I haven't heard from them yet. I'm curious if that's a good sign... I hope so. I want this new job.

In all fairness, when I went into the interview, all I really wanted was an OFFER of a new job so I could bring it back to work and ask if I could telecommute from Tucson instead. But this place--OH.MY.GOSH! It's the coolest place ever. If/when I get the job, I'll tell you all about it.

In the meantime, I'm going back to Tucson on Thursday May 7th for the weekend. I'm lining up a few more interveiws for Friday, including one at the school I've found for Emily, and I'm going to try to find a small furnished place to let through the end of July (yeah, not the first like I originally thought) when our house is vacant and ready for us to move in (there are potential pitfalls there, so cross fingers it happens the way we want).

Nothing else to post about. Just a status update. Working on pulling it all together.