Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get Back To Where You Once Belonged

I've been in Tucson since Saturday afternoon. I'll be here until this Saturday. The week is half over and it's going far too fast.

My job interview Monday morning was wonderful. I have a second (for the same job) today at 3:00.

David and I went to Home Depot earlier this week to pick out new stuff. We found our washer/dryer set, a refrigerator we both like, a new range & oven, and even talked about a dishwasher, though that's not a priority just yet. Oh, also paint colors and tile for the outside of the house.

Now we're goofing around in Photoshop to see how it all pulls together.

The tenant in his house has until July 1 to exercise his purchase option (and we mean finished with escrow by July 1), or vacate. I'm kind of hoping he vacates. I don't want to be a renter.

I'm not sure what else to say. It's prettier here than I remembered and I'm having a marvelous week. I'm looking forward to being here.