Monday, September 15, 2008

SOOOPER EXCITED!

I have a dear friend who will be traveling from her home-state of Kansas to my old stomping grounds in San Francisco in early November. I couldn’t stand the thought of being this close without seeing each other, so I’m going to fly down the same day she’s flying in. We’re going to hang together for part of the weekend.

And for the rest of the weekend, I’m going to head slightly North to Sonoma County so I can hang out with all my other best girls (except Julie, Regan and Sloth. They are too far East this time).

Em heard me making plans on the phone last night and asked if she could come, too. I thought about it for all of 30 seconds before I realized she’d be going down less than 3 weeks later for Thanksgiving with her dad… and I also realized when she has very short trips to his house she doesn’t always get to see her Jessica (my old roomie—the one Em calls Nana). So I called Jess, made sure she was free, and now I’m going to bring Em with me so she can have 3 uninterrupted days and nights with her Nana.

Dude. You heard me. I’m SO Excited!