Monday, July 28, 2008

Things and Stuff

I recently discovered I’m allergic to both watermelon AND papaya. Big Summer-Bummer!

************

Emily dressed as a dragon for summer school today. God I love that!

************

I saw a middle-aged guy in a suit riding to work this morning. He was wearing tennis shoes and carrying his fancy black shoes. What was he riding you ask? Nope, not the bus. A skateboard! I love this weird town.

************

The bus this morning smelled vaguely of asparagus pee. I don’t want to think about that very much. Yeuch.

************

We are going to sell some stuff at Last Thursday on Alberta this week. Oh yes we are! We’re going to sell enough stuff to put a dent in next week’s grocery bill.

Kate’s bringing her crowns and her Kissy Monsters and her newest creations, pop up puppets.

Mom and I are bringing tons of kid summer dresses and skirts, and a handful of shorts- or pants-and-tops outfits (all of which are as-yet unphotographed).

If you’re near Portland on Thursday, head up to Alberta street and check us out. If you’re not near Portland, you can still buy our cool stuff! Same as always, we’re at littlebirdshops.com. (Stay tuned for a much expanded version in the next couple of weeks.)
************

Keep your fingers crossed that my little sister finds her runaway cat soon. She misses the wee beastie.