Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Giggled

She giggled in her sleep the first night she was home. At 3:00 in the morning, she giggled in her sleep.

I made the right decision. No question about it.

**************
The busses are getting more crowded, I’ve noticed. I don’t think it’s going to ease up anytime soon either.

**************
This morning my coffee was bad. I mean, the coffee itself was fine I suppose, but the milk turned lumpy. I don’t know what happened. It was good when I poured it into the cup. Whatever. It’s been a weird day.

**************
I saw some pictures last night of my dad and Deborah in Italy and Greece earlier this month. It’s beautiful. And this morning I got some pictures from our Father’s Day camping trip. I love the photos but seeing them makes me sort of sad. I miss him very much and would like to spend much more time with him on a daily basis.

**************
I guess I’m out of stuff to say. I’ll write again soon, for the 3 of you who still read over here.