Monday, June 23, 2008

Food and Travel

We had steak on the grill and corn on the cob for dinner last night. Then we had brownies with ice cream. Yummmmm.

As I was riding into work this morning, I realized that I live in the prettiest city on this continent. Yes sir, I think I do.

On Saturday, we earned almost $200.00 at our Hungry for Change bake sale for Obama. Not bad for a bake sale, hey?

Right now, I am totally in the mood for some Pad Thai with loads of peanut sauce on top. Mmmm. Or perhaps a nice chicken satay (again with the peanut sauce… it’s all about the peanut sauce).

I accidentally left my Starbucks card at home today. I think it’s in the back pocket of my jeans. Dang. That means I don’t get a free refill. Bummer. On the plus side though, I had some lovely oatmeal for breakfast. I love steel-milled oatmeal cooked with milk instead of water. It’s hearty, nutty, flavorful, and sticks to the ribs.

I think I must be hungry ‘cause I keep talking about food.

Wait, I know—I’m leaving one week from today. I’m going to BOSTON, where I will be an unashamed TOURIST and where I will spend hours and hours and hours with our very own EVIL JULIE and SLOTH!

Am I excited? Indeed I am! What makes you ask?!