Monday, February 04, 2008

Well, I went to my doctor on Friday. That's right, without insurance I went to see my doctor. And he took an x-ray of my chest. I'm afraid of what that's going to cost, but at least they agreed to bill me instead of making me pay right then.

Turns out I have a full-blown pneumonia. So now I'm on the ass-kicking antibiotics. I awoke this morning actually FEELING BETTER! And then promptly fell asleep on the soft for an hour and a half.

However, lest you think I wasted the entire day, I also applied for my dream job today. I don't know if I'm qualified enough. I guess it depends on how many other people apply. But dang, it would be SO AWESOME to get paid to knit and make up designs and patterns. Woo Hoo!

Keep your fingers crossed. Or, you know, whatever it is you do. Finances are dire and I NEEEEED a job soon!