Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hmph

The interview yesterday went well, I thought. Or well-ish at least.

I didn't get any read off the boss. We spent a short 30 minutes together wherein I answered some canned questions and then she shuffled me off to her staff. I couldn't tell if she liked me or not.

But her three staff members and I met for over an hour. We talked and laughed and joked and shared stories like we were long lost pals who hadn't seen each other in months. It was, bar none, the best interview I've ever had; well, that piece of it was anyway.

This evening, the recruiter called me. The boss loved me (who knew?!). The staff loved me (yay!). She doesn't want to lose me as a candidate, but yeah--they've offered the job to an attorney instead.

FUCK.

There's another something in the wings with this. I'll know more Thursday afternoon. Until then, I'm not sure I want to talk about it.

Feh.

In the meantime, I've added 2 more pages to my website--one with non-clothing sewing projects (pillows, curtains, furniture covers, etc.), and one with an alterations pricelist.

What do you think? Any feedback?

Thx.