Friday, December 14, 2007

Ha Ha, Ho Ho, Hee Hee, They're Coming to Take Me Away!

Dudes, it's been crazy busy here at the Casa. Last week, as my dad was getting better and better, we went on longer errands and day trips. Monday, we went to Multnomah Falls together (oh my, how incredibly beautiful!), then on Tuesday he went home to California.

I'm glad he's able to get back to his life, even if it's abbreviated (he still has a long road of recovery ahead of him), and I'm also relieved to get back to my life, but I sure do miss having him around every day. The last few weeks, once he stopped hallucinating and could carry on a conversation, were like a gift. All this uninterrupted time with just me and my old man. I think we jumped our relationship to an entirely new place, and I think that's pretty cool.

So, since he's been gone, I've been sewing (jammies, dresses, shirts, etc.), knitting (hats, hats, more hats, and a sweater), and webpaging. Wait, is that a word? Oh shoot, just go see for yourself: http://www.littlebirdshops.com/.