Saturday, November 10, 2007

Meme

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My dad. It’s just so great to have him back (mostly) that we’re all kind of giddy and willing to laugh even at the most stupid jokes.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping. And at 0900, and even at 1000. I’ve been keeping odd hours these last couple weeks.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching Cool Hand Luke with my dad.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Most notably, we all moved to Portland.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? See you in the morning. I love you. Call me tonight if you need me.

6. How many beverages did you have today? Coffee, water, coffee, water, iced tea, water, milk, water. How many is that?

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and purple.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Hospital food.

9. Where were you last night? ICU room 2, as is the norm these evenings.

10. What color is your front door? Greeeeeen.

11. Where do you keep your change? In a zipper compartment in my wallet.

12. What’s the weather like today? It was pretty nice today: crisp air, mostly blue skies, and just enough chill to need a light jacket.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Totally depends on the day. Right now, I’d have to say straight chocolate.

14. What excites you? Happiness.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Not anymore. I just got about a gazillion inches cut off on Wednesday. It’s so cute!

16. Are you over the age of 25? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Shut up.

17. Do you talk a lot? Oh yes, all the time. And to the air if no one else will listen.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Feh. No thanks.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yup, and a couple Stephen’s as well.

20. Do you make up your own words? All the time. Ain’t it grand?!

21. Are you a jealous person? Jealous no, but envious sometimes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Adrienne.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kate.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Teri, my younger sister.

25. What does the last text message you received say? “How is he today” (from Teri, re: dad).

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? Ooh yes, and lots of it!

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? To bed, then back to the hospital tomorrow.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My dad’s wife. Not so much rude, per se, as tactless.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Hamburger and fries (shared with Emily).

31. Will you get married in the future? Seriously? I doubt it—I already got over that once. Whew!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Cool Hand Luke. Such a classic!

33. Is there anyone you like right now? What an odd question. I like almost everyone in my world. And yes, that probably includes you.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? The day before yesterday, but I think it’s my turn again tomorrow. Dang.

35. Are you currently depressed? No.

36. Did you cry today? Surprisingly no.

37. Why did you answer and post this? 'Cause Bobbie tagged me and I figured it was time for something a little more light hearted around here.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Er, um… I don’t like tagging. If you’re so inclined, grab it and go.