Thursday, October 25, 2007

A request for prayers

Hey everyone - this is ESC. Aimee asked me to put a post up here asking all of you for your thoughts and prayers for her father. He got very sick last night and they weren't sure what was wrong with him. Turns out they think he has a perforated bowel and as of this moment, he is in surgery while they try to find it and fix it. Aimee and her family are really upset right now, of course, and they need all the good vibes they can get.

I don't know if she'll be able to post updates, and I'll be traveling today and without internet for the weekend. So what I will do is try to pass along updates via twitter. You can see the updates at the twitter site or on the sidebar of my blog.

Thanks, everyone.

-EvilScienceChick

update: 1:06pm - Aimee says the surgeons repair a perforation in his stomach has been repaired and he's in recovery. However, there is some concern over neurological problems.