Thursday, August 16, 2007

News

My boss is leaving the company on Monday. She gave us 6 days notice (two of those days are weekend).

I'm torn between being SO excited that she'll stop micromanaging me, and being so scared that she's taking such a massive amount of customer knowledge out the door.

***********

Four other co-workers and I are buying a lottery ticket together for Saturday's draw. As of right now, it's at $210 Million. That would be approximately $42 Million each. I think I could handle that.

***********

Susan should be moved to Kansas City soon, and then mom will come home. I'm not going to post blow-by-blow notes about her health, but we'll say for now that things are looking a teensy bit up from yesterday. But really only a teensy bit.

***********

Emily is one of the funniest kids I've ever met. No proof for this statement. You just have to take my word for it.