Thursday, May 31, 2007

Saw the Doc yesterday. He upped my meds (as I knew he would), but he’s also proud of me. He says it’s clear from the numbers that I’m doing a good job of eating properly, etc. It always feels good to make the doctor proud.

*******

I've gotten some great feedback on my website. I'll make updates ASAP and let you know when version 2 is up and ready for your review. (I haven't assigned any Keywords to it yet and don't want to do that to make it searchable until I've worked out the biggest issues.) Anyway, thanks my friends.

*******

Here’s a truly random one for you. I have a thing on my desk that holds pens, paperclips, tape, etc. It spins around so I can use all the little compartments. The tallest compartment is right in the center and that’s where I keep my ruler, letter opener, and scissors. Of all the items I keep in my spinning thing, those happen to be the three I use least. Yet today, I used every single one of them, and all within an hour of each other. How weird. (And how lame is it that I would even consider that blog-worthy?)