Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dude... I mean Seriously

I haven't worn my glasses for the last 2 days. Distance is a bit fuzzy, but it's so much easier to handle that than the alternative. Man, this is so weird. I've worn glasses for almost 30 years.

The entire group of us went to a "u-pick" strawberry farm and farmer's market today. The berries were pretty well picked-over by the time we got there, but it didn't matter. We had a really nice time anyway. Oh, and Julie, the picture doubles as your view of Em's new haircut. Satisfied?

Strawberry Em 26May2007

My mom and I have finally pulled our shit together and we have the beginnings of a website online. It's scarce, I know, but we'll be updating it daily until our entire inventory is included. For those of you interested, it's at www.littlebirdshops.com.

Last but by no means least, I feel terrific. I mean, I feel GOOD for the first time in a long, long time. I feel like I have myself back. I do'nt know how I could be sick for so long and not have figured it out. Oh well, at least I caught it before any damage was done other than to my mood.