Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm So Glad It's Friday!

I took Wednesday off work so I could get a new driver’s license and plates. After 3 trips to the DMV, I have my license and some Temporary Tags—it seems that the title to my car has gone missing. I’m sure it’s in ONE of these boxes, I’m just not sure which one! So I’ve sent to California for a replacement copy.

After that, Emily and I went to Home Depot to get paint for our kitchen, as well as some other supplies (new rollers, blue tape, etc.), then we headed over to Office Max for a new desk.

I mentioned that my mom and I are trading bedrooms. Well, this desk will now fit in my new, larger room (which isn’t actually mine until we move furniture, but that should be soon) so I’ll have a place to do homework once I get back into law school.

And then we went swimming, which, even though I started out grumpy, ended up being So Much Fun!

Yesterday was busy, busy, busy. I’m doing real work now, and lots of it. I’m feeling very satisfied with that.

Yessss!

Tomorrow, Emily is going to a big-girl birthday party at a pizza place. She’s very excited about it, and honestly, I am kind of excited too.

I still haven’t figured out how to upload from my new camera. Not because it’s difficult, just because I’ve had no time (I’m too tired by the time I get home from work at night). But one of these days I will, and then you’re in for a picture heavy post!

In the meantime, have a lovely weekend and be nice to each other.