Friday, January 12, 2007

Catching Up with Pictures

First of all, I'm in a much better mood. Thanks for all your comments.

I’m going to be at our corporate office for a meeting on Monday, but since it’s in the bay area, I’m leaving tonight so I can spend a weekend in Nor-Cal with my friends. I’m bringing Emily with me so she can hang with her dad for a long weekend.

Before I go, I thought I’d share with you some of the photos my sister has taken since we all moved to Portland.

First of all, here’s our beautiful 9 ½ foot Christmas tree:
Christmas Tree

Staying with the Christmas theme, here’s my cute Mom on Christmas day:
Mom at Christmas

I mentioned that Emily started school on Monday. Here she is on her first day, so excited she wouldn’t even hold still for a picture. Sorry it’s out of focus!
First day of School 010807

And then yesterday, we got some snow. Very beautiful. Here’s a spot in our snowy back yard from yesterday morning:
Pagoda

And last but not least, this is a picture of the famous tree house—with a dusting of snow. Yes, Julie, it is water tight, so even if it snows when you come visit, you may still sleep in the tree house.
Tree House

I hope you all have a good weekend. See you on Tuesday!