Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Countdown

Our house goes on the market Friday.

We're not ready yet, and I'm not sure we'll make it with only one more day. There are little bits left to do in each bedroom and in the kitchen and some pick up in the front yard. If that was all, we'd be sitting pretty, but we haven't started the sewing room yet.

So here is the only new picture I have of a completed room:

Bathroom Finished
(Emily and my bathroom; click to enlarge and see notes.)

Now--about my trip last week: I had 4 interviews on Wednesday, which have garnered one call-back, and I had 3 on Thursday, which have led to two call backs.

I had a second interview (by phone) today and am working out a time with the other two call-backs for second interviews. We're trying to do them by phone as well, though I will go back to Portland next week if I need to. I'm 99% sure the one from today will result in an offer. I'm not 100% sure I want that job though. Oh, this is hard.

I don't really have much more to say about it than that. I'm nervous and anxious and holding my cards close right now. If you need details, email me.

I'll be back with photos of all rooms completed by Friday afternoon!