Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sakes Alive!

Hahaha--who uses that expression anymore besides two old ladies on Minnesota?

Anyway... Yeah.

I got into work this morning before 8:00 and hit the ground running. Man oh man! I'm not complaining, understand. I like being this busy. But it was so unexpected!

I guess I should have seen it coming, considering I didn't get out of there until 2:00 yesterday afternoon (remember--I only work 20 hours a week, so that's supposed to be 4 hours a day). Still, I was running full-tilt-boogie until I skipped outta there at noon.

Now I'm hanging out with Em until I have to leave for school. I figure I'll head out around 3:00. Classes don't start until 6:00, so that gives me some additional study time. Whew!

This isn't much of a post, but I figured I oughtta write something while I had the time. Have a good week!