Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Back to the Real Normal

So much for going to bed at a reasonable hour.

The whole reason I'm still in town today is because I have an 8:00 meeting this morning, which means I have to be up at this ungodly hour even though I didn't go to sleep until my usual time (somewhere between 1:30-2:00).

**Yawn**

You remember Jessica, don't you? She's my former roommate; we jokingly refer to each other as Heterosexual Life Partners because we were roommates for so freaking long. She and I went to see The Family Stone last night. It was really good. It's the kind of movie that sticks with you. The kind of movie you'll dream about if you're over 30 and were stupid enough to drink caffiene after 4:00 in the afternoon.

So anyway... here I am, before 7:00 in the morning, wishing I was still in bed. But holy crap is my "to-do" list long! I'm in for quite a day. Did you know Christmas is coming? Seriously, it'll be here in like 4 days. YIKES!

Bye!