Thursday, November 03, 2005

I really have enjoyed my stay, but I must be movin' on...

My job has petered out to almost nothing.

I'm tempted to try to write something witty, comparing it to a break up that I felt coming on but wasn't able to stop, but to be honest with you, I just don't have the energy right now.

I have been working on a terrific post for y'all about last weekend, chock full-o pictures of Kate's b-day party, Halloween with the kids, and all that, but haven't had two spare seconds to finish it! I do apologize. I'll get it posted ASAP.

In the meantime, I wanted to give the scoop on the job. Bill is super bummed, but he just doesn't have the budget right now to keep me occupied for 20 hours a week. He did ask me to keep my key, and he left my email account active, asked me to check my email at least once a day, and do one-off projects as they pop-up.

Of course I'm happy to, but I really NEEEEED a new job! Mortgage companies SO don't understand being broke. ((Sigh))

Oh, and he also said that he didn't expect me to jump whenever he says go. If I'm busy with something else (such as a job) and can't help him out, he'll totally understand, but he'll also keep coming to me until I say stop because he likes the work I do and appreciates my help. So there will be a little money trickling in from him still. A very, very little.

Anyway--I have to get to class. Last class of the week--can we get a "YAHOO!" from the crowd? Come on, LOUDER! There ya go. :)

I'll try to post tomorrow and I'll try to make rounds this weekend. If I miss you, know I love you anyway.

Hugs