Saturday, November 05, 2005

Feh

I'm in one of those pre-winter "I don't have the energy or inclination to do a fucking thing, you're lucky I managed to get out of bed today" moods.

I'm turning into my alter-ego self--the one can't sleep all night because my head is jabbering at me a million miles a minute about money and job and mortgage and bills and food and school and finals that are coming up and I'm not prepared for them and I don't have any clothes that fit and my feet fucking hurt again or still or something. And no matter how fucking miserably tired I am all day, I still can't sleep.

So, you know, I know you're waiting for pictures from Halloween, but it seems that we didn't get any digital pictures of Emily, and I haven't developed my film yet, so even if I was as happy as a fucking cheerleader, you still couldn't see any yet.

Of course, by the time I get around to getting them done, the holiday will be so far gone it'll just feel sort of silly to post pictures about it, though I might anyway. It completely depends on my mood that day. Who can say.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

If anyone wants to donate money to my mortgage...

I'm gonna try to go to bed now. See y'all in 8 hours. Or, you know, maybe two.