Tuesday, October 18, 2005

((Yawn))

Man I'm tired. I nearly skipped class tonight 'cause my ear hurts. It's been hurting since Saturday, but I had it looked at and it's not infected, just sore. Ouchy.

I decided to go at the last minute, mostly because we only get 3 absences per semester and I'd rather save mine in case I REALLY need them. Very glad I did--this turned out to be one of the more important classes. (Whew!)

I'm already done with my homework for tomorrow night, but I haven't started for Thursday night yet. Yipes! I guess that's what I'll spend tomorrow and Thursday afternoon working on .

I feel like a hampster on a treadmill... it just keeps going and going and going and never really getting anywhere. Good thing there's an end date associated with this program.

********

I have had someone on my mind a lot the last few days. I did something wrong. I'm not at liberty to discuss the details, not even in my blog, but I need to send out an apology to the universe.

********

Busy couple of days coming up. I'll try to post again soon, but might not be able to. Don't take it personally. (heh heh)

Be nice to each other.