Saturday, August 06, 2005

Gah!

We took yesterday afternoon off. My younger sister came up for the afternoon with a friend and we all went to the County Fair. Again. It was just as much fun as when we went last Sunday.

Then we came home and crashed. I was in bed by 9:30. The truly amazing part is that I slept until after 8:00 this morning!

So today I do the 2nd coat of paint on the baseboards, when they're dry I'll install them, then I'll re-load the room with furniture.

I have a TON of sewing to do, too, so I better get started...

Oh hey--did I ever tell you about the Armani dress I re-made for my younger sister? She got this dress a year or so ago. The fabric was beautiful, but the dress just hung like a sack. It was so BORING! So we cut it apart, made very few alterations to the top and turned it into a tank top. Then we tailored the heck out of skirt so it's nicely fitted. And about 16" shorter! I forgot to take a "before" picture, but here's an after picture (excuse the wrinkles--it traveled from my house to hers before she put it on for this pic):

ArmaniRemake

Ok, gotta get moving. See y'all soon!