Monday, August 01, 2005

As of Today...

the floor will be installed tomorrow morning (that's Tuesday morning--it's Monday night as I write this post).

Turns out Emily's passport never arrived, so she's not in Costa Rica with Eric's family. It's not my fault she's not there though, it's the passport agency's fault. (Heh heh heh. Shut up.)

That means the whole weekend turned upsidedown. Bonnie came over Saturday instead of Sunday, so Em and I went to the County Fair on Sunday. We arrived at 10:00 when the gates opened, met up with my best friend & her family, and ended up staying until 5:30! We were gonna stay even later, but Emily fell asleep on my shoulders. Kinda painful today, but also very cute. I took a whole role of film and Jena took a bunch of pics, too. I'll post 'em when I get 'em.

The sewing room, the sewing room... I know you all want to know about the sewing room. The cabinets look FANTASTIC! I'm overjoyed by them. The floor guy, as I mentioned earlier, arrives tomorrow morning. He doesn't think it'll take more than one day. That means tomorrow evening after Emily goes to bed (barring any unforseen events) I'll post some pictures of my NEW AND IMPROVED sewing room. Yay!

Oh, and I got an email today for another wedding dress. Yippie! That's the bread and butter right there folks. I love making the wedding dresses.

But right now I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Catch y'all tomorrow.