Wednesday, July 27, 2005

THANK YOU LYNLEE!!!

My birthday was 10 days ago. Ten whole days ago, and I say good riddance. I didn't like the whole birthday scene this year.

Imagine my surprise and joy when I found a package in my mailbox the other day. Utterly unexpected, and absolutely fabulous!

little-brown-bag-kit
(She knows I love to knit and when she bought one of these for herself a few months ago, I expressed my envy. I can't believe she remembered!)

The "She"I speak of is a fellow blogger whom most of you don't know, though she's been around for a few months now (linked on my sidebar--go see). Of course, I'm talking about Lynlee. HI LYNLEE!!!

She has her own little girl and knows how the "present" thing works with a kid in the house, so she sent along something for Emily too:

PlayDohBee
(Sorry the picture is so bad--I can't find my camera cord, so I downloaded this from a website. It's a BumbleBee Play Doh Kit. So freaking cute & Emily loves it!)

Tucked away in the package was a birthday card. I nearly cried. Lynlee, I gotta tell you, that not only made this week great, but it seriously made my whole birthday this year something good to remember. Thank you so much! You're a gem and I adore you. xoxoxo