Friday, June 03, 2005

Buh-bye! **Updated**

Heading down to Kate's house in a bit. Be back on Wednesday night.

(Who knew being laid off would be so BUSY?!)

Happy weekend to y'all. **Smooch**

-----------Update-----------

Damn! It's like the little trip that couldn't... We were going to leave last night, but that got waylaid (for good reason), so then we planned to leave at 6:00 this morning. Aside from the minor fact that mom and I both overslept and didn't get up until 7, mom's prosthetic hip and lower back are twingy/sore. She's positive that if she were to sit in a car for 6 hours they would both go out. So we're not leaving this morning. Damn.

I'm really, really, really hoping that she has a restful day so we can drive tonight, otherwise our trip is cut significantly short 'cause we can't stay later than Wednesday. Damn again.

I'm bummed out. I'll get over it, ya know, when we actually get on the road, but right now I just have to be pissy for a little while.