Saturday, April 09, 2005

Ick, it's a Sick Chick

Em was sick the week before last. Then on Thursday, my roommate (who never, EVER misses a day of work) came home sick.

By last Saturday, my mom had it. Today is now the 8th day my mom has had a fever of more than 100 degrees. I think she and Jessica have something akin to whatever has our darlin' little Sloth laid out.

I've had a cold since early last week. My nose is stuffy, my eyes are red and watery, my throat hurts and I have a cough, but no fever and I don't feel nearly as bad as I sound. Except today--Today I'm freeeeeeezing. Today is my best friend's birthday/going-away party. It started 4 hours ago and I *still* haven't managed to get over there. I'm so c-c-c-c-c-cold though. And I'm so tired...

I'm getting on a plane on Tuesday night--I can't be sick in Chicago. I think I'll go have a nap.