Saturday, April 02, 2005

Girls, Girls, Girls

I had a dream last night that I was playing in my sister Kate's front yard with Emily, Sam & Megan (2 girls from Em's old daycare), Storey (Kate's daughter, Em's cousin), and the three daughters of one of my co-workers, Gary. Seven little girls.

Gary was there, too--he was working with Graeme (my former step-son, who is actually 21 now, but in my dream he was about 17) trying to teach the girls how to throw a frisbee.

Sam (or maybe it was Megan--I never can tell those two apart) kept throwing it at me! But I was holding up two large pieces of cardboard and using them as armour. I mean, that's not why I was holding them, I'm not sure why I was holding them, but armour was a good side effect.

Someone was blowing bubbles. Lots and lots and lots of bubbles. Oh, and at the foot of Kate's driveway was a HUGE tree that was hanging fairly low and shading most of the driveway. It was really beautiful.

Jeff (Kate's husband) came out of the house with Robin (their son), motioned to Gary (my co-worker, whom they've never actually met), and Gary left to get meat for the grill. Turns out he and his wife & their 3 girls moved next door to my sister!

It was weird.

Not terribly surreal like dreams can get, but very weird.

Anyway--I have good news about my job and when I have more than 10 minutes to spend at the computer I'll post about it. :)

Happy weekend everyone. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for commenting on Greg's site yesterday!

Hugs.