Friday, April 08, 2005

Bits...

I'm wearing my blue jeans today.

Wait a minute, maybe you didn't hear me. I said, "I'm wearing my blue jeans today."

What do you mean, "So what?"?!

Oh, I see, you didn't know... Yeah--this is the first time I've been able to wear my jeans since my surgery more than 2 months ago. First.time.in.two.months.

Let me say it again: I'm Wearing My Blue Jeans Today! Woo Hoo!

**************

Emily and I are going to my best friend's house for dinner and a movie tonight. Her son is about a year and a half older than Em and they adore eachother. Her daughter is just about 2 yrs younger than Em, and they just sort of ignore each other.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing night NOT AT HOME and with other grown-ups; that'll be nice.

***************

Computer at home seems to be fixed. Mostly, anyway. Got me some Search & Destroy, some AdAware, some other shit I don't remember the names of, and most importantly ('cause I love it), MOZILLA!

When I'm not overwhelmed with homework, I'll post again and answer comments. Yay!

***************

I had more to say, but I have to get back to work and I can't remember now anyway.

Oh, if I don't post soon, Lois-who-lives-in-Illinois-Lane and Katey my Little Peon, I'll see you guys in a week for dinner. (Yeeee!)

Hugs,