Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Things and Stuff

*The guy is coming to fix our heater in about 20 minutes. Yay! It's 55 degrees in the house and yep, you guessed it, I'm freezing cold again.

*Another person is coming this afternoon to fix our oven.

*Home Warranties ROCK. :)

*I bought some beautiful cotton yarn yesterday to make a sweater for Emily. She even likes it (Whew!), and that's a first. I'll post pics when finished--a couple months, probably.

*I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I think a ton of people at my company are going to get laid off today. I desperately want to find a new job before my disability ends.

*I sent an unsolicited email to the head of the HR dept at a place where I want to work. Even though there's no job opening posted, I told her she should create the position because I'm perfect for it--they need me even if they don't know it yet. I hope she calls.

*On Friday morning, my mom and I are leaving for the weekend to go to the Scrapbook Expo in San Jose. We're going to meet up with one of my best friends and another scrapbook pal. We're registered for 5 classes each as well as both crop nights and we have VIP early-bird status so we can get into the show an hour early both days. We won't come home until Sunday. I'm so, so, SO excited about it!

*Today's plan is to organize our scrapbooking stuff for the weekend. Have I already mentioned how excited I am? Yeee!