Wednesday, February 09, 2005

You Guys are THE COOLEST!

As my man Jerry would say, "What a long, strange trip it's been."

I read my sister's too-kind post and all your fantastic, supportive, positive comments and got all weepy. You folks really are the best. :)

I don't have a lot left in my after sitting here for 5 minutes, so I'll keep it brief: There were a lot of adhesions to the inside of my Caesarean scar. My doctor (who, by the way, is a Goddess Supreme!) separated my bladder from wherever it was adhered, removed my uterus, right fallopian tube, and right ovary. The left ovary is intact, and the left fallopian tube was bifurcated--half went with the "bad" stuff and half stayed behind.

Here's the creepy-icky part--my right fallopian tube was twisted, swollen, and filled with old blood. YEUCH. That explains all the pain. Thank GOD it's gone! You may remember that we were thinking a possible adenomiosis diagnosis--that's still a possibility, but not as likely now that it seems we have our answer. But, my goddess-Doctor will share the results with me from the Pathology Lab anyway as soon as she gets them back. :)

I'll end on a very happy note by telling you that my nurse last night was fantabulous and I love her (Thank you, Margarite!!!), AND the charge nurse today turned out to be a friend of mine who I haven't talked to in almost 10 years. I'm SO HAPPY that we're back in touch now!

Good day, good day all around.

And now, I'm going back to bed. ((yawn))

I love you guys. Thanks again for the good thoughts. You may feel responsible for my quick healing if you'd like. :)

**SMOOCHES**