Friday, February 18, 2005

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been M.I.A. Yesterday wasn't a particularly good day; my incision site was swollen and hot (don't worry, it's not infected), and I was just generally icky feeling most of the day.

Around 2:00, Kate & her kids arrived (yay!). Around 3:00, I finally woke up (chair naps are goooood), but then I was busy being with Kate instead of with my computer. I knew you'd understand.

So last night at dinner, her daughter, Storey, said the funniest thing I think I've ever heard. No, really. We were DYING with laughter!

Robin (Kate's son) asked Emily if she remembered what it was like inside her mommy's tummy. Em went on a tangent about the cut in mommy's tummy, etc. We tried to explain the question, reign her back in for an answer, by re-posing it in different ways. Storey chimed in with, "I had free cable piped in!"

Wahahahahahahaha!!!

Whew--Man was that hilarious!