Monday, January 10, 2005

Stupid quiz from Regan/ESC/VND

3 names you go by:
1. Aimee
2. Mommy
3. A Rose (to my mom only)

3 screen names you have:
1. RandomAimee
2. AimeeInLegal
3. (n/a)

3 things you like about yourself:
1. Wit
2. Humor
3. Offspring

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. Belly
2. Smoking (but I'm working on it)
3. Tendency to procrastinate

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Celtic (Irish, Scots & Welsh)
2. Sicilian
3. Uh, um... Something else, I'm sure...

3 things that scare you:
1. Something happening to Emily
2. Something happening to my mom
3. Bridges

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Time with Em
3. Talking to Kate (phone, IM, or blog)

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Purple bathrobe
2. Diamond earring
3. Ruby ring

3 of your favourite bands/artists:
1. Talking Heads
2. Greg Brown
3. Barenaked Ladies

3 of your favourite songs at present:
1. Something about "not in these shoes". It's hilarious and always makes me think of Sloth, but I have no idea what the name is or who sings it.
2. Rodeo Clowns by Jack Johnson (Thank you Celti!)
3. Best Friend by Queen

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Meet some of the Eastern Blog contingency
2. Meet some other West-coast bloggers (hopefully this summer)
3. Law School!

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Another person who is more than 4 years old
2. Trustworthiness
3. Honesty

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I took sign language classes in high school
2. I took French classes in high school
3. I took Spanish classes in high school

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Long n' lean
2. Broad shoulders/narrow waist
3. Good teeth

3 things you just can't do:
1. Whistle
2. Crochet (and not interested, but thanks for offering)
3. Eye Surgery

3 of your favourite hobbies: (I've excluded blogging because I think that one's way too obvious)
1. Scrapbooking
2. Knitting
3. Cross-stitching

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Eat something sweet
2. Smoke a cigarette
3. Drive to the airport & see if I can't talk my way into an earlier flight to Des Moines!

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider):
1. Lawyer
2. English Teacher (been there, done that, finished with it)
3. Technical Writer (been there, done that, finished with it)

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Ireland/Scotland/Wales
2. Canada
3. Boston

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Emily Antoinette
2. Alison Elizabeth
3. Padraig Anthony

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Live fully & be satisfied with my life
2. See Emily graduate college
3. Buy a big house with a HUGE bathtub AND a hot-tub.

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Celti
2. Inanna
3. Katey