Thursday, January 20, 2005

Mini Post: Silly Stuff

Eric came over for dinner last night. I bummed a cigarette from him and put it in my pocket. This morning on the way to work, I turned on the radio, took the smoke out of my pocket, lit it up, and heard one of those “quitting smoking is hard, but we here at St. Blah Blah Hospital can help…” commercials. Fuck. That cigarette tasted HORRIBLE. After two drags, I threw it out the window. Ick.

************

My sister had the most hilarious dream last night. I laughed so hard I spit my coffee when I read this.

************

My dad just had his knee replaced, so he’s down for the count for a while. In preparation for this down-time, he upped his Netflix account to five movies at a time instead of the normal three. Among the things he requested was The Godfather. It’s on two disks. He watched the first one last night and discovered after it was over that he DOESN’T HAVE THE SECOND DISK! Hahahahahahaha! God, what a doofus.