Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hee hee hee!

I'm in Des Moines! I'm at Celti's house in Des Moines freaking IOWA! HA!

Ok, so you remember my going on about it being single digit weather out here? Remember me freaking out about seven or nine degrees? Yeah, well we were wrong. It's MINUS TWO degrees instead.

Oh yeah, you betcha. Minus freaking two degrees. HOLY CRAP; how do people live in weather like this? All I can say is thank god for central heating.

Of course, that's SO not what you want to hear, is it? Nah, you want to hear the dirt about Celti, don'tcha? Well, I can't give you any. She is, to a T, exactly what I expected, and may I just say, I'm not disappointed in the least. :)

This weekend is going to go entirely too fast....

We'll post more updates as we have computer access. In the meantime, y'all be good to each other.