Thursday, January 06, 2005

Are you Freaking Kidding Me?!

I just did a weather search for next week. Looks like the days I fly in and out are going to be clear. Cold, but clear.

Cold.

That's an understatement if I've ever heard one. The weather site I was on said Celti's hometown is NINE degrees. Nine? Excuse me? Don't you mean to say, oh, I dunno, Twenty-nine, or something at least in double digits?

Celti assured me though that it is, in fact, warmer than nine. It's actually eleven degrees.

Oy.

I mentioned that KC is eight to ten degrees warmer, logging in at nineteen degrees today, to which she replied, "Oooooh, balmy".

Ok, you people. I'm excited about meeting you. Oh yes, I certainly am. Don't you DARE underestimate the excitement oozing from my being because I'm coming to SINGLE DIGIT WEATHER just for you!

(Good God, what have I done?! Dragging my Californian ass into single digit weather. Leaving behind 50 degree rainstorms for 9 degree snow storms. Yikes!)

Hahahahahaha!