Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mini Post: Little Things (updated over & over again)

(Emily has a cold)

This morning Em said, "Mommy, I have a tons of frogs in my froat."

We practiced clearing our throats together and I asked if it was working.

She replied, "There's just a few bits more."

**********

My mom was overjoyed to discover that she's at least part fairy.

**********

It's pouring rain here today and the sky is so cloud-laden it looks like night. Weird.

**********

I saw a bumpersticker the other day that said, "Who Would Jesus Bomb?"
Woah, way to fuck with the religious zealots....

**********

I have 2 new links over there ---> (ok, more like up there )
One is my sister's art (very cool art, as the link says)
And the other is recently-discovered site called "Overheard" or something like that. It's freaking hilarious!

**********

When Kate and I IM each other, we always end with "xo, too". Once, one of us typo-d and ended with xotoo. Ever since then, our "secret" way to say I love you is "Zho Two".