Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Email, "Your Blog"

Oh my gosh! I'm all a-flutter and blushing. I just received the following email this morning; I'm nearly speechless! This has to be one of the nicest things I've ever seen in my in-box.

Kerri, thank you so much for the kind words. There are some things I can't or don't blog about, so you don't know how much I needed this message this morning. You are a jewel and I hope you stick around the group--we all love "new blood", especially someone so thoughtful. **Smooch**


Hi Aimee,

You don’t know me…and what I know of you is just from reading your blog and those belonging to others in your circle of friends. I’ve never commented on your blog before, I don’t think, but I’ve been thinking a lot about you these past few days. Not because I’m obsessed, mind you. :o)

Anyway, I’m at work right now and just read your latest post. I felt I needed to respond because of the fact that you have been on my mind so much recently.

I have been seeing your name in the comment sections of just about every blog I frequent and you always have such kind words. By reading your posts, I can tell that you are a kind woman with a big heart and that anyone that has the pleasure of knowing you is, I’m sure, a better person for it.

I just wanted you to know that. I don’t know why. Like I said, I’ve just been thinking about you and this seemed like a good time to let you know what I’ve been thinking.

So anyway, I’ll let you go now. I hope that things work out for you and please know that you are an amazing woman…and always will be…with or without all your parts. :o)

Kerri

Ok everyone, can we give Kerri a great big Blogland Welcome?! "HI KERRI!"