Thursday, September 23, 2004

Mini Post: Happy, Happy

Oh man, I am just hap-hap-happy today! I have no idea why. Nothing special happened last night or this morning. No raise on my paycheck or secret-admirer love letter, but the sun is shining in the big blue sky and all is right with the world.

******

When my alarm went off this morning at 5:30, Emily climbed onto me and loud-whispered, “Mommy, I don’t usually get up until it’s day outside.”, then she rolled off me and fell soundly back to sleep for an hour and a half. It was hilarious!

******

I had a fantastic meeting this morning with some of the engineers I’m working with on this new release. I was nervous as hell about it, but they were great AND they agreed 100% with my assessment and recommendations. Yippie!

******

I bought Emily a bedroom set last night. Bunk beds in a pseudo-Mission style, a night stand, and a dresser. I’m also going to get her a bookshelf and a mirror for over the dresser, but I’d like those to be special & unique, so I haven’t found them yet.

******

Ok, I’m off to be happy some more. I hope you all are feeling the same today!

Hugs & kisses....