Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Blargh...

I’m having a crap day. It just started and it’s already crap. My hair keeps getting in my face and every time I lean back, I lean on it & pull it. Ouch. Bugging me big time; I’m considering getting it all cut off right now. And my jeans are tight. Even the “good” shirt isn’t helping today.
I had dreams all night long. Loud, in-your-face, incessant talking sort of dreams that wouldn’t leave me alone, so I woke up not feeling well rested. Also, Em had nightmares last night, so she kept waking up, too. Bad night.

One of the reasons for the dreams is that I fucked up yesterday. I did a bad thing to one of my blog-buddies. I’m not going to go into details; said friend knows who s/he is and I’ve already apologized, but I feel bad for doing it in the first place; I feel stupid about it. Anyway, enough said. They’ve let it go and I should too, but it bothered me all through the night in my dreams.

I just found out that we have a WHOLE BUNCH of family coming into town on August 28 weekend. Two aunts, 2 uncles, a few cousins, both sisters; all people whom I love dearly and would enjoy spending time with…if I wasn’t going to be in Las Vegas! My favorite aunt is coming out to California from Kansas City and I’m going to be in Las Vegas, working. I’m bummed.

Sheeit—I guess I should stop writing now before I convince myself that things aren’t really worse than they appear. Just having an “I feel stupid/I didn’t sleep enough” off day. I’ll catch up with y’all later when the world is a happier place.