Saturday, July 03, 2004

Weekend Blues

Where the hell is everyone?

I don't have much time to blog on the weekdays. I'm usually too busy at work, and by the time I get home, get the little one fed, bathed, and tucked in, I'm too exhausted. So last night and today, I've taken advantage of the fact that I have time...and no one is around!

A couple of people specifically requested I post more about my ex-husband. I've started to (it's not steamy, but it'll get better--I promise), posted part 1 last night in fact. Who has read it? My sister! Hell, she already knows the story! (But to be fair, she pointed out a discrepancy in the timing--thanks again Kate).

So guys, I'm bored. I have all the time in the world today to blog, no one is around, and I'm bored!

Well, at least I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

:)