Monday, July 05, 2004

Tired Night

I sat down an hour ago to write the second installment of my story. But first I had to read all my normal sites to see how everyone is: Leese made me anxious--on the edge of my seat--talking about David; I've decided I'm in love with the Dastard even if he does want Vadergrrrl instead of me (sigh); I posted the same inane comment on Kate's site (corporate peon, not my sister) about 20 times when blogger went nutso; I've come to the conclusion that Jay, AJ & Mike are basically nice guys no matter how much they don't want to be; I've decided that in addition to all the other people I've "met" here, I'm awfully glad I finally plugged into Maddy & Lovisa--sorry it took so long; I wrote a short note to Kate (the sister) on our private blog; and I bounced around a couple of other sites wasting time.

Now it's past my bedtime, which will hurt in the morning. I still haven't written anything of consequence, but I'm too tired to give you the quality you deserve. I did manage to get a counter on my screen though (thanks to a suggestion in The Dave's World).

I'll try it again tomorrow. In the meantime, thank you all for stopping by. I'll do my best to keep you entertained until the real show begins. ;)

Good night.