Saturday, June 26, 2004

Vanity

I love my hair! Lots of women complain about their hair; they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars over their lifetimes trying to make it something it's not. Mine is curly. Super curly. Right now it's long, which makes it heavy, so only end ends curl (the weight pulls the top part straight); sometimes it looks like I have a perm that's growing out, but it's really all mine.

What I love most is that on hot days I can braid it or tie it in a knot at the back of my head and even if I don't have a hair tie or clip, it stays ALL DAY until I take it down. A braid without a hair tie all day long. All women should be so lucky! Hahahaha!

Happy Saturday morning. Going to SEW now; can't come up with one more single reason to put it off (not liking this dress...).
xo
a