Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I need Money! (I need a nap)

I hate being this broke. I love owning my own house, but gawd it's killin' me. Between the burst pipes, the fallen down fence, the property taxes, and the new Home Depot credit card to hold it all together, I'm wondering what I've gotten myself into.

Shannon, this is a new blogspot for me. I'll probably write in it sporadically; actually, truth be told, I'll probably write in the one to my sister more frequently and just do a cut/paste over here, changing some elements to make the posts make sense to people who don't know me.

Anyway, here we are. Feel free to comment any ol' time. Of course, you're still welcome over to the other blog if you'd rather read the unedited version of me. :P

I have to get a cuppa tea now or I may well fall asleep on my keyboard. Ah the joy and excitement of being a technical writer! LOL.

More later.
a